Home > Programmes Offered > Theme-Based English Language Fun Camps (7-12 years old)
Theme-Based English Language Fun Camps (7-12 years old)
June / November-December
Theme: Transforming Experiences to Enriched Texts -
- THEME-BASED FUN LEARNING
- LEARNING JOURNEYS TO EXCITING TOURIST PLACES
- VOCABULARY BUILDING
To allow course participants to tap into their world of experiences and transform such out-of-the-world learning journeys to personalised writing.
At the end of the themed English course, the participant:-
- Should see that real-life encounters are life’s rich tapestries and as such, serve as invaluable resources for turning writing to personalized experiences.
- Should be exposed to a certain level of Standard English that gives him a confident feel of the language so that he is empowered to describe these experiences and events, and account for his feelings.
- Should have a better grasp of the English usage with the buildup in word-bank to include specialised terms related to his own areas of interest and feel self-assured in his delivery.
- Should know his strengths as a learner and understand his linguistic abilities.
- Should have a heightened interest in English that stretched him to achieve or go beyond his potential competency and spur him on to further undertakings of enrichment or edification courses.